Okay, so it’s established that teachers say some pretty crazy things in a school day. But just imagine the silliness that goes on during Halloween. Teachers go to great lengths to maintain order–or we just join in the craziness ourselves.
As I listened to us (the teachers) today, I realized that while teachers always say crazy things, nothing beats the stuff that comes out during Halloween!
Here it goes…this was just from today. Remember, it was said in all seriousness. 🙂
1. Thank you if you are not howling in the bathroom. This is a bathroom and you are a human.
2. I’m sorry, but she’s right. Candy corn really isn’t corn. Nope–it’s not even a vegetable. It’s candy.
3. Someone’s legs are laying on the floor. Guys, whose legs are those? Everyone stop. Look at the legs. Pick them up if they’re yours. Thank you.
4. Watch out, ya’ll. Don’t step on all these cats in the floor.
5. Take this to Mrs. Tuck. Yep, she’s that unicorn over there.
6. Uh-oh. There’s a pile of “wet” in the floor.
7. I’m hearing sounds. I’m still hearing sounds.
8. Thank you if you are not barking right now.
9. Don’t eat these body parts until you get home. (In reference to candy!)
10. Okay everyone. Stop and ask yourself, “Am I the one making the ghost noise?” If it’s you, I want you to stop until we’re outside, okay?
11. This was the most fun day, right?!? 😉
It was tiring. It was crazy. But it was fun. My favorite thing to hear a student say is ,”This was my favorite day!”
And now, I will go take a nap!!!!!
Love number 1!
Reblogged this on Talmidimblogging.
A different twist here Paige. Not kids saying the craziest things, but teachers saying the craziest things.
A fun read, thanks for sharing! 🙂
This is so funny!
Too much fun! Love it!
Too funny! What a great day!